Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Memorable day as Medical students

Wah, today is really an “experiencing day”, especially when oncalling in the hospital at night. I was only able to reach home by 11:30pm.I managed to go quite an IV line setting, a few venupuncture and a culture and sensivity of the blood. Well, somehow I found that I perform better at night, still not sure why. I feel that I was not so nervous though the hands still shake more or less. Haha

Apart from that, S & JA said something that make me feel a bit more confident. She said: “ You good lah, got that kind of doctor look”- in Chinese of course. Haha. Anyway, I just want to say you will portray to others whatever you’re feeling. If you feel confident enough, yes u will be a great doctor. On the contrary, if you think you are going to fail each time, there is no way that you will overcome this matter. I think everyone know about this fact however was ignored due to various reason. haha



No comments: