Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dislodged jaw and laryngospasm!!!!!!

Another day of feeling “knowing nothing” in my student life instead of 2 and a half years of studying in medicine. It’s just quite of an embarrassment actually to said that I actually know only a little bit of medicine, probably just touching on the ‘surface of the water’. And, I was really fascinated by almost all the lecturers from IMU. Some of the lecturers are great and so knowledgeable that our jaw might drop (TMJ dislocation) at the end of the teaching session. J

Honestly, it’s only now that I feel I will not be regretting entering into IMU.

We had a few discussions on the patients in the PD wards today. When it’s my turn to present, I get my own disorder →→→ LARYNGOSPASM (throat spasm).Haih….Hate it when it happened at that moment of time. My voice got stucked and it’s really a great difficulty in getting the word out from my throat as if my throat just got sloughed off. It’s really terrible that I might not be able to get a single word out from my mouth. It’s doesn’t really recover even when I tried to relax my body. Anyway, I was too anxious at the time that I wouldn’t be able to relax myself well. Instead of getting palpitation, I get laryngospasm that time. Hopefully, I can figure out something to deal with it soon or else I could be getting trouble in the coming exam.

No comments: