Thursday, December 6, 2007

Didn’t sleep enough!!!!!!!!


Haih…, it has been a tough day for me, just wouldn’t be able to find out the countless yawn that I have been having since this morning starting at around 8am. I yawned in the car on the way to IMU, during CP with Dato S. and also in the afternoon during TBL. My sleep cycle was disrupted this few days due to some unknown reason (not liver failure- change of sleeping pattern.). I still sleep during the night, but was getting myself adjusted to just entering my dream before the time that I should. Usually, I will doze off before 12am especially when I was HOLDING A BOOK and LYING on the BED. There was yet a record that I didn’t fall off sleep on the bed though I tried to. So pathetic!!!!!

Anyway, I will just need to keep myself off the bed during the waking hours. Haha

Hopefully by that way, I wouldn’t waste so much of time on being a LANZHU- lazy pig!!!!!

No comments: