Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas!!!


It's another year of Christmas. And, this time i am back here again in seremban after a short break for haji and exam (after all the internal medicine and surgery posting), not feeling voluntarily to come back actually.Haha. It took me 5 hours of driving from my hometown in Kedah to reach here with backache (old injury) and and neck pain. Anyway, manage to find my way through smoothly this time without getting lost anywhere as my directional sense is still developing.Hehe. Feeling rather under mood recently as my performance in the exam was really bad and it’s preventable if I remain calm and study more before this. Anyway, it’s time for me to put myself really on work now since there will be lots of things which futher awaiting me in the near future- IMS talk, ID epidemiology research, Hypnosis assignment and family medicine posting learning.

My house which is still under renovation since last year finally gets it shape done but yet the whole house as my dad was the only renovator around. Hopefully all the renovation work will be finished by next year, can’t say when but soon. It’s wasn’t as fruitful going back home this time as I was planning to try at least regain some emotional charges to get me going for the next few months at least. I was busy with all the housework and some other stuffs including servicing the car which actually scrap a a lot from my pocket. I need to spend it anyway, it’s just timing problem.Haha


By the way, i don't really celebrate christmas but i used to enjoy watching all the christmas cartoon.

No comments: