Friday, December 7, 2007

Miss her!!!!!!!!



I was shopping in the store in the town, more of walking around actually after the IMS over at 4pm. Well, i didn't really enjoy walking around there without any purpose but just felt that i need some walk after whole week of studying at home and Hosp. Anyway, i didnt make the full use of the walk, wasted it actually as i was thinking about her all day round when shopping in the Store.





I started to think of the time we were holding hands together, wondering here and there in shopping complex just to search for earrings.Haha....I really whished that she was there by my side when i was walking in the Store. However, i know deep in my heart that its going to take few more years before she can actually walk by my side. Haih....i will just have to be patient enough to wait for her to come back here....

No comments: