Monday, October 27, 2008

Driver's Attitude - Reckless Driving


Last Night, i met a driver who is absolutely unbelievable. It was early in the night around 8am when i was driving to Hospital in order to clerk a patient presentation tomorrow.

It happened just somewhere near to the traffic light. There was this car with plate number 6677 which came out of the sudden from the side of the road and forced me to go the right lane from the middle lane. I am still okey with that actually, until the moment where i give the traffic signal to go back to the middle lane (left) so that i can turn to the right to the hospital. And, there he was, stupidly accelerating so that he could pass in front of me from the Left where he almost crashed onto my car as there was another car on the left lane. Anyway, me as expected quickly moved slightly to the right and gave off a hon to that "Reckless driver".

Of course, i am not stingy enough to give him a show of hand ....inside the car.haha
Oops...Don't misunderstood. i mean the whole hand and not those you imagined.


And,then........ The traffic light showed Red. So, we all have to stop. He opened the car door and walk out to also give me a show of hand plus some mumble jumble. Sorry, i couldn't hear what he was talking about because the car window was close. By the way, it was not fun at all...Scared the hell out of me...Who would ever know what that kind of driver would do to me or to my car.

Anyway, i have told myself, the next time this kind of thing happen; i am going to be ready with the "Car Alarm" in hand, just in case he does walk over "to say hello". haha

Sigh...I am quite disappointed with some of the drivers i saw in Seremban. I wonder when can they learn how to respect others and also themselves.

No comments: