Saturday, October 25, 2008

Expensive Train Ticket from Singapore!!



In view of the problems which might be arising when i need to come back from Singapore later on, i managed to get around the town for ticket coming back from Singapore. There is no bus ticket to reach Seremban but Kl , therefore i have to resort to train again. Sigh..I wouldn't have the chance to sight-seeing along the way back from Singapore..


And, guess what. I don't know which Idiot in the internet who said that buying the ticket from Malaysia will actually be counted in Ringgit..When i was at the counter buying for the train ticket, I was told RM 60+ as it's actually SGD 26 and not RM 26...Sigh...I am spending more and more for my medical elective trip to Singapore. I just hope that everything will go fine and be more worthwhile than i think...

Anyway, i am still looking forward for this trip there...It's still counted as my first trip "Overseas". Haha..

No comments: