Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Try for Judo


I am starting to get "itchy", i mean in the sense of getting myself on the track to fight again. It has been sometime where i didn't even touch Judo at all. Or should i say, it's had been the past one whole year. i don't seem to getting all my motivation back and was keep thinking about all the hardship of doing Judo.

Well, it supposed to be something fun but probably i didn't realise all the hardwork that i need to pay? Or that, it's actually something that i haven't learn? To enjoy myself in everything? I lost my motivation honestly.

Recalling on my childhood time, i always get my friend to come to my house for a fight. I mean those children fight with bear hand ; not those using all the dangerous weapons. Sometime, i even fight against a few of them at one time. It's always the childhood memory that bring us most happiness. I wonder why?? Haha

It's also this interest that lead me to Karate in my Secondary School in Perak. I was searching for Judo though but ended up nowhere. There was Taekwondo in my Lower secondary school but it was way to expensive at that time for me. So, i didn't manage to join it. Anyway, i was only starting my karate training in the late form 4 when i got motorbike to travel between kedah and Perak by 20 minutes ride. It's after almost 2 years of training that i managed to get my Brown 4 belt in Budokan Karate(武道馆). However, i didn't manage to complete it until Black belt as i was leaving for Local matriculation for further study.

When i was in my Uni time, the search continued, but again i was not able to get any info about it at the beginning. So, i ended up with aikido for the first few months. It was fun at first but still i just feel that it's lacking of something; not really the thing that i wanted it to be. So, i decided to left and try my luck again with Judo.

For this time at the moment, i am having multiple ache now as i am way to long of inactive sedentary lifestyle.

No comments: