Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nov Hypnotherapy class

To be honest, this few days was rather tiring for me. I need to find out a way to get my research done and i need to attend my hypnotherapy class in the weekend. Besides that, i am also trying to get my reports and case summaries done.

Well, this 2 days class ended quite earlier as there were not much contents to be taught. Most of the time it was focusing on the theory part. Peter was the one giving us the lecture. Actually, it seems like he is preferred by many of us as he has been lecturing us for quite a few weekend. Undeniably,his pronounciation of words is definitely better than some of the LCCH lecturers. No wonder so many of us liked him coming and coming again. But, he served himself right as he was able to give the answers that we wanted from him almost every time.

Hmm...., I will post up the other interesting part of the classes soon...If i got the time and internet as my router ended up day dreaming somewhere. Haha

No comments: