Saturday, June 20, 2009

Catastrophic Rain...

Today is another day of my monthly hypnotherapy class. But, in comparison to when i was studying for my certificate and diploma, i was actually taking public transport and "Bus No 11" almost every month when i had the class.

When i was actually reaching the junction before turning into MU entrance, there start the big drops of tear from the sky and in a very short instance; it became a torrential rain which actually can wet the whole of my clothes when if i had to actually just stay in the rain for 5 seconds without cover.

I was thinking back how i was actually so fortunate the last time of being able to walk "safely" until i reached my hypnosis classroom in UM without actually having my self getting soaked.. If i were to talk and public transport for today and then walk inside UM for about 10 minutes to reach the class, i would be certainly fully soaked..haha

No comments: