Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Canthus twitching

It's been few days after that my right eyes external canthus has been twitching involuntarily.

Hmm...Not really signalling something good. I think it's giving me hint that something bad is coming.

Well, i am not sure if it's true enough. On the first day of twitching itself, my external hard disc somehow was claimed by my computer as "corrupted and unreadable"; And that was really of a "great help".

I promised TY to send over some stuff through the internet but finally didn't manage to send it as my external hard disc crashed. At that moment, it was really creating a sense of impending doom as all my data including my academic stuff that i will be needing in sem 10 are all inside and i have just got 1 copy of it

Sigh...i wasted almost 1-2 hours just to find the solution to it..Luckily, i manage to repair it using the repair procedure..Or else, all the data would have been lost into ash..

Today itself, i had my shoe torn with "Open mouth view" to become a flip-flop after V accidentally step on it. Well, i am expecting it to be worn out soon but not so soon...real sad. Guess i will have to send it to the butler shop to have it repaired. I likes that shoe as it was a comforting shoe and the only shoe which lasted me for about 2 years without needing to change one. I am considered lucky as it only got torn off at the end of the day and not the start of the day. Otherwise, i just can't imagine how will be the day like..haha

No comments: