Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Couldn't Start the Car !!!!


It was still fine when i was driving the car for dinner around 6:30pm. But, when i was on my last step in reaching hospital...

Put in the key, turn to on and then further turning the key...

NO SOUNDS AT All !!!!!...

DAmn..I know something was wrong and probably that was from the unfinished bad luck. Had a few try but it just happened to be too quiet, no respond or whatsoever to give me of a clue that what went wrong.

It was then too dark for me to check the car as it was almost 8:30pm by that time and i couldn't do anything besides going back to the room and wait for my housemate to wake up and ask :"Are you going to the hospital?". To my disapointment : "No". Haih..what to do? I can only stay home and study. But , i didn't manage to study anything at the end...Sigh..


Anyway, after the whole boring day in Uni and Hospital, i manage to go back and called someone to the help. He checked everything and also the battery, in which nothing was wrong.. Finally, he went and grab one of his plyer,; get into the deeper down part of the engine; knock knock; go back to the car and turn the ignation...

It was settled. The car was started!!! Finally, orelse i will get some "bleeding" from my pocket. Haha

He didn't charge me for anything so i just thought maybe i should just change the engine oil as well since he actually come all the way to my house to fix it. And, of course my engine oil is diminishing and almost near to the date.

No comments: